ADVANCE your clinical Skills for FREE!
Access the following on demand webinars FREE when you use code WEBHVA
- Diabetic Ulcers Identification and Treatment
- HOW TO: Bariatrics and Skin Fold Management
- HOW TO: Creating the Seal by Making the Right Choices
- HOW TO: Debridement Options: BEAMS Made Easy
- HOW TO: Diabetic Foot Exam Made Easy
- HOW TO: Fistula Management Made Easy
- HOW TO: Surgical Incision: Keep your eye on the line
- HOW TO: Tube Basics. Going with the flow
- HOW TO: Writing Policies and Procedures for Wound Care
- Improved Wound Care Outcomes
- Insider Secrets to Wound Care
- Is It Pressure
- Is It Really Infected? How Do I Really Know?
- Palliative Wound Care
- PHI, PMRI,EHR, EMR...WHAT? Alphabet Soup or Medical Records?
- Pressure Ulcers- Choosing the Right Treatment
- Skin and Nail Changes in the Diabetic Foot
- Teaching the Teacher
- WHAT STAGE IS IT? Pressure Ulcer Staging and Tissue Types
- WOUND ASSESSMENT
Wild on Wounds Productions and Wound Care Education Institute bring you a selection of online seminars recorded from live sessions. These seminars give clinicians an opportunity to enhance their knowledge in wound care, and learn about practical solutions to manage wounds. These webinars are open to anyone that is interested in wound care.
Continuing Education Provided by WCEI®
Course and evaluation forms must be completed in their entirety in order to receive certificate of completion provided to you by WCEI® (emailed upon conclusion). Once certificate is received, the module will expire. Webinars are not approved for CMEs.
To view webinar properly, you will require Adobe Flash, computer speakers for sound and high speed internet. Most webinars are one hour in length and provide CE credits at it's conclusion. Note: Webinars may not be viewed on iPhone/iPads.