CareConnect is a nurse practitioner service utilized by select HVA member communities, as a convenient clinical service for their senior living residents. Residents can now get an appointment with a Certified Registered Nurse Practitioners (CRNP) without having to leave their Senior Living Community.
What is a CRNP?
Certified Registered Nurse Practitioners hold advanced clinical degrees and are nationally certified. They provide primary and specialty health care to patients — from assessments and diagnosis, to treatment. In addition, they are at the forefront of providing preventative care.
What they do
- Check-ups and physicals
- Routine Exams
- Blood pressure
- Weight check
- Advanced care planning
- Assist in medication management
- Preventive health
- Chronic conditions (arthritis, diabetes, etc.)
- Appointments right in your building
- No need to drive
- No need to arrange transportation
- We come to you!
- 24/7 phone availability
- Work in conjunction with your Primary Care Physician (PCP)
- All information about your appointment is shared with your PCP
- Billed to your insurance like your regular doctor appointments
- Accept all major insurance including Medicare, Medicaid and most managed care plans including Highmark and UPMC
Chad will be responsible for providing primary and specialty health care to our patients, from assessments and diagnosis, to treatment. He will provide physical exams to our patients and consult with their primary doctor to create efficient patient care plans. Chad is a compassionate and dedicated Practitioner committed to providing exceptional care.
Prior to joining HVA, Chad has over seven years of clinical experience in varying positions, most recently as a Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner and a Registered Nurse at varying retirement homes. He received his Masters of Science degree in Nursing-Family Practice from Clarion/Edinboro University in Edinboro, Pennsylvania.
Make an Appointment
To make an appointment, please call 814-315-0035. HVA CareConnect is currently available at the following HVA member communities:
Presbyterian SeniorCare Network Homes
- Elmwood Gardens
- Manchester Commons
Saint Mary’s Home of Erie
- Saint Mary’s East
- Saint Mary’s at Asbury Ridge